- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
18 March 2021
UPDATE ON ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
Following the issue of 329,105 shares subscribed for by Link Market Services Trustees Limited, as trustee of the Admiral Group plc Approved Share Incentive Plan (“SIP”) at the nominal value of 0.1 pence per ordinary share, the share capital of Admiral Group plc is now 297,021,168 ordinary shares of 0.1p each.
The 329,105 shares subscribed for are included within current block listings granted by the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange.
Admiral Group Plc
LEI Number: 213800FGVM7Z9EJB2685
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Share buy-back programme - week 14
- ImmunOs Therapeutics AG Receives Public Funding from Eurostars and Innosuisse for a Novel Therapeutic Antibody to Treat Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases
- Share buy-back Program