Acclaim Technical Services (ATS) Welcomes DoD and Intel Industry Vet, Mark Poirier, as General Manager of the Intelligence Operations Business Unit
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RESTON, Va., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acclaim Technical Services (ATS) announced today that Mark Poirier has joined ATS' senior management team in the new role of Intelligence Operations Business Unit General Manager as part of continued efforts for strategic expansion. Mark began his career with the CIA and moved to private industry in 1996. His experience includes serving as a senior Security professional as well as leading business operations at the program, portfolio, and company level. Mark has facilitated strategic realignments and fostered material organic growth at SAIC, Leidos, OMNIPLEX, Constellis, and NCI. He is regarded as a mission- and employee-focused leader and has demonstrated the ability to develop a personal touch with clients and employees while responsible for large work forces. Mark is a leader, collaborator, and strong communicator.
Mark will serve as a business unit general manager, leading ATS's Intelligence Community portfolio and focusing his energies on growth and service delivery excellence. Mark is a strategically focused manager and proven growth leader who brings both program execution and growth experiences to aid ATS as it pursues ambitious strategic goals.
CEO, Dave Cerne, commented "We are thrilled at the opportunity to add Mark to our team. He is a recognized senior delivery executive with a proven record of success in leading programs and fostering organic growth. His depth of experience in operations, security, and business development will be a valuable part of ATS' continued dramatic growth."
About ATS: Backed by venture capital firm Blue Delta Capital Partners, ATS is a rapidly growing middle-market Intelligence Community focused company providing Intelligence, Operational, Technology, Training and Language Services. Started in 2000, ATS became an Employee Stock Ownership Plan company in 2013 and has been recognized as a Top Workplace the last eight years.
Press Point of Contact:
Yvonne Vervaet, Chief Growth Officer, email@example.com and 703.919.8281
Image 1: M Poirier Mark Poirier Headshot
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirkland Lake Gold Announces Filing of Detour Lake Mine Technical Report
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- Innovent Announces ORIENT-31, a Phase 3 Study of Sintilimab in Patients with EGFR-Mutated Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Prior EGFR-TKI Treatment, Has Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!