Aboriginal Congress of Alberta Enhances Services By Creating A Direct Communications App
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDMONTON, Alberta, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Aboriginal Congress of Alberta Association (ACAA) has launched a new mobile application in order to further their mandate of engaging with and supporting urban and rural Indigenous peoples throughout Alberta. The ACAA chose to work with local software developer Aivia Design and Technology Engineering to build the cross-platform app, as well as the web-based administration panel used to manage app content.
Having the mobile app available to the public will allow the ACAA to send push notifications directly to their members’ devices regarding community outreach projects, advocacy activities, news, announcements and other vital communications.
Beverly Allard, the President of the ACAA as well as a Director with the National Congress of Aboriginal Peoples, said “Because our primary audience is people living off-reserve throughout the province, being able to reach out to them directly is a monumental upgrade to our communications toolkit. We can make sure that information reaches the people it needs to, on a platform that is simple and easy for anyone to pick up and use.”
About the Aboriginal Congress of Alberta Association (ACAA)
The ACAA works to represent and assert the rights and interests of indigenous individuals living off-reserve in Alberta’s urban and rural areas. Through community engagement , advocacy, research, and partnership building, ACAA works to promote equitable representation for all Indigenous Peoples within Alberta.
Delilah Mah, ACAAinfo@aboriginalcongress.com780. 699. 9091
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- REDUCE-IT® Heart Failure Analyses by VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl)-Driven Serum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Levels Suggest Potential Benefit in New Heart Failure in Studied At-Risk Patients as Presente
- Victory Resources Announces Closing of Financing
- Corcoran Global Living Announces New Office in Prime Beverly Hills Location
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!