ATHA, RLX, RKT SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW ORLEANS, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:
RLX Technology Inc. (RLX) Class Period: Shares issued in connection with the January 2021 initial public stock offeringLead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: August 9, 2021MISLEADING PROSPECTUSTo learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nyse-rlx/
Athira Pharma, Inc. (ATHA)Class Period: 9/18/2020 - 6/17/2021, or purchase of shares issued either in or after the September 2020 Initial Public OfferingLead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: August 24, 2021SECURITIES FRAUD, MISLEADING PROSPECTUSTo learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nasdaqgs-atha/
Rocket Companies, Inc. (RKT)Class Period: 2/25/2021 - 5/5/2021Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: August 30, 2021SECURITIES FRAUDTo learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nyse-rkt/
If you purchased shares of the above companies and would like to discuss your legal rights and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, contact KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn, toll-free at 1-877-515-1850, via email (Lewis.Kahn@KSFcounsel.com), or via the case links above.
If you wish to serve as a Lead Plaintiff in the class action, you must petition the Court on or before the Lead Plaintiff Motion deadline.
About KSF, whose partners include former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is one of the nation’s premier boutique securities litigation law firms. KSF serves a variety of clients – including public institutional investors, hedge funds, money managers and retail investors – in seeking to recover investment losses due to corporate fraud and malfeasance by publicly traded companies. KSF has offices in New York, California and Louisiana.
To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Kahn Swick & Foti, LLCLewis Kahn, Managing Partnerlewis.firstname.lastname@example.org Poydras St., Suite 3200New Orleans, LA 70163
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vital role of ocean in upcoming COP 26 highlighted by world leaders as UN Global Compact launches Ocean Stewardship Coalition
- China's Meishan Favored by Global Investors through Opening-up and Innovation
- CDPQ invests in WestConnex, Australia's largest road infrastructure project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!