AS Tallink Grupp Statistics for January 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In January 2021 AS Tallink Grupp transported 121 116 passengers, which is an 80.4% decrease compared to January 2020. The number of cargo units decreased by 8.4% to 27 283 units and the number of passenger vehicles decreased by 48.7% to 37 453 units in the same comparison.
AS Tallink Grupp passenger, cargo unit and passenger vehicles numbers for January 2021 were the following:
|January 2021||January 2020||Change|
|Passengers||121 116||617 374||-80.4%|
|Finland - Sweden||24 568||182 146||-86.5%|
|Estonia - Finland||93 279||328 241||-71.6%|
|Estonia - Sweden||3 269||63 455||-94.8%|
|Latvia - Sweden||0||43 532||-100.0%|
|Cargo Units||27 283||29 786||-8.4%|
|Finland - Sweden||5 415||6 876||-21.2%|
|Estonia - Finland||18 469||17 995||2.6%|
|Estonia - Sweden||3 399||3 830||-11.3%|
|Latvia - Sweden||0||1 085||-100.0%|
|Passenger Vehicles||37 453||72 965||-48.7%|
|Finland - Sweden||3 886||8 329||-53.3%|
|Estonia - Finland||33 419||56 520||-40.9%|
|Estonia - Sweden||148||4 284||-96.5%|
|Latvia - Sweden||0||3 832||-100.0%|
COVID-19 related travel restrictions were the key operational factor influencing the developments in January 2021.
ESTONIA – FINLAND
January results reflect shuttle and cargo operations, operations of the cruise ferry Silja Europa were suspended.
ESTONIA – SWEDEN
January results reflect the operation of the Paldiski-Kapellskär cargo route, operations of the Tallinn-Stockholm route were suspended.
FINLAND – SWEDEN
January results reflect the operation of the Turku-Stockholm route, operations of the Helsinki-Stockholm route were suspended.
LATVIA – SWEDEN
Operations of the Riga-Stockholm route were suspended.
AS Tallink Grupp
10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avadel Presents New Data from its Pivotal REST-ON Phase 3 Trial of FT218, once-nightly sodium oxybate, at the 2021 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting
- Mojave Gold Announces Cancellation of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm