ANGI Monthly Metrics Available on IAC IR Site
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) posted monthly metrics for February 2021, including metrics for ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), on the investor relations section of the IAC website at https://ir.iac.com/.
About ANGI Homeservices Inc.
ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) turns home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on us to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping. Nearly 250,000 domestic service professionals actively seek consumer matches, complete jobs or advertise through ANGI Homeservices’ platforms and consumers turned to at least one of our brands to find a pro for more than 30 million projects last year. We’ve established category-transforming products through brands such as HomeAdvisor®, Angie’s List® and Handy - as well as international brands such as HomeStars, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Instapro, Travaux and Werkspot. Our marketplaces have enabled more than 150 million consumer-to-pro connections, meaningfully redefining how easily and effectively home pros are discovered and hired. The Company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Learn more at www.angihomeservices.com.
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash and Care.com, among many others, and has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List and Handy. The Company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
IAC/ANGI Homeservices Investor Relations
ANGI Homeservices Corporate Communications
IAC Corporate Communications
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BW Energy: Re-start of Dussafu license drilling campaign offshore Gabon
- Vantage Hemp Co. Sets CBD Industry Standards with ICH Q7 and WHO GMP Certifications
- ERYTECH annonce la fin du recrutement de la première cohorte de son étude de Phase 1 conduite par un investigateur avec eryaspase dans le traitement de première ligne du cancer du pancréas