AMG to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMG, a leading partner to independent investment management firms globally, announced today that Thomas M. Wojcik, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to speak at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 10:40 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast will be accessible through AMG’s website at https://ir.amg.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available through AMG’s website shortly after the event.
About AMGAMG (NYSE: AMG) is a leading partner to independent investment management firms globally. AMG’s strategy is to generate long-term value by investing in a diverse array of high-quality independent partner-owned firms, through a proven partnership approach, and allocating resources across AMG’s unique opportunity set to the areas of highest growth and return. AMG’s innovative partnership approach enables each Affiliate’s management team to own significant equity in their firm while maintaining operational and investment autonomy. In addition, AMG offers its Affiliates growth capital, distribution, and other strategic value-added capabilities, which enhance the long-term growth of these independent businesses, and enable them to align equity incentives across generations of principals to build enduring franchises. As of September 30, 2023, AMG’s aggregate assets under management were approximately $636 billion across a broad range of differentiated investment strategies. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.amg.com.
Investor Relations:Patricia Figueroa
Media Relations: Ann Imes
© 2023 Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Study: Prenatal COVID exposure associated with changes in newborn brain
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces Payouts Relating to the Termination of Black Diamond Global Equity Fund, Black Diamond Impact Core Equity Fund, and Black Diamond Global Enhanced Income Fund
- Ryerson Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!