AMD to Keynote J.P. Morgan’s 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced that Dr. Lisa Su, president and CEO, will provide a keynote presentation at the J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 8:45 AM ET/5:45 AM PT.
A real-time video webcast of the presentation can be accessed on AMD’s Investor Relations website ir.amd.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed within four hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for one year after the conference.
For more than 50 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies – the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms and the data center. Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information about how AMD is enabling today and inspiring tomorrow, visit the AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and the combination thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
AMD Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- With AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution, AMD Brings High-Quality, High-Resolution Experiences to Gamers Worldwide
- Proactive news headlines including Planet 13 Holdings, Numinus Wellness, Plurilock Security, Albert Labs and Byrna Technologies
- How to Treat Keratosis Pilaris at Home; American Academy of Dermatology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!