AIM ImmunoTech to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference on March 9th
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OCALA, Fla., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) today announced that Thomas K. Equels, Chief Executive Officer of AIM ImmunoTech, will be presenting at the H.C. Wainwright Life Sciences Conference to be held virtually between March 9-10, 2021.
AIM’s presentation will be available on-demand to registered attendees via the conference platform beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at 7:00 AM Eastern Time. The webcast will be accessible here, and the presentation will be available on the investor relations section of AIM's website at https://aimimmuno.com/events-presentations/. Management will also be available to participate in one-on-one meetings with qualified members of the investor community who are registered to attend the conference.
About AIM ImmunoTech Inc.
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. is an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases, including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Crescendo Communications, LLCPhone: 212-671-1021Email: email@example.com
AIM ImmunoTech IncPhone: 800-778-4042Email: IR@aimimmuno.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTI Consulting Expands Forensic and Litigation Consulting Capabilities in Australia with Senior Managing Director Wynand Mullins
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals Presents New Clinical Trial Translational Data with Vidutolimod at the 2021 American Association for Cancer (AACR) Annual Meeting
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS