AIM ImmunoTech to Participate at M Vest LLC and Maxim Group LLC Inaugural Emerging Growth Virtual Conference
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OCALA, Fla., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) today announced that Thomas K. Equels, AIM’s Chief Executive Officer, has been invited to present at the Inaugural Emerging Growth Virtual Conference, presented by M Vest LLC and Maxim Group LLC.
The conference will take place March 17-19, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, and feature roundtable discussions with C-suite executives moderated by Maxim Research Analysts, fireside chats with live Q&A, and presentations from hundreds of issuers, both domestically and internationally.
During this virtual conference, AIM ImmunoTech will present along with many other important voices in the health care industry. To attend and access exclusive content, sign up to become an M-Vest member HERE and stay tuned for more updates. The presentation will be available on the investor relations section of AIM's website at https://aimimmuno.com/events-presentations/.
About AIM ImmunoTech Inc.
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. is an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders, and viral diseases, including COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Crescendo Communications, LLC
AIM ImmunoTech Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEDIROM Healthcare Technologies Inc. Enters into Strategic Partnership with ZACC Kabushiki-Kaisha (Corporation), a Japan- based Owner/Operator of Hair Salons
- PBIC To Rescind Share Exchange With Core One Labs
- HealthPoint Plus and Trūman Rx establish strategic partnership