AGent Information Software (AIFS) Publishes 2020 Audited Financials
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Recurring revenue base increased from 2019, despite challenges presented by the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AGent Information Software (AIFS), the parent company of Auto-Graphics, Inc. (A-G), released 2020 year-end financials today.
In the year ending December 31, 2020, AIFS continued strengthening its financial position, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. AIFS reported a net income of $408,667, with EBITDA representing 21% of sales at year-end. Continued growth of the company’s recurring revenue base saw an increase from $5,030,056 in 2019 to $5,222,595 in 2020. AIFS reported EPS of $0.09 on weighted average shares outstanding $4,484,577. AIFS declared a dividend of $0.03 per share in June 2020.
SHAREit, Auto-Graphics enterprise class system, continued to grow in North America with the State Library of Florida – Florida Library Information Network (FLIN) selection SHAREit through a competitive RFP process. This award further substantiates Auto-Graphics as the industry leader in statewide/regional resource sharing in North America.
Auto-Graphics, Inc. has been an industry leader in library management and resource sharing software for nearly 50 years. A-G was the first to provide Cloud-based library resource sharing solutions to library consortia. All A-G products meet ISO and NISO standards and are available through a cloud-based delivery model (SaaS – “Software as a Service.”) For more information, visit A-G on our website at www.auto-graphics.com, or on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Becky Bates Auto‐Graphics, Inc. (909) 569‐1514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CanadianSME Small Business Foundation announces the launch of UPS Small Business of the Day Campaign.
- FTI Consulting Expands Forensic and Litigation Consulting Capabilities in Australia with Senior Managing Director Wynand Mullins
- Newport LLC, a Growth Company Advisory Firm, is Pleased to Announce that Terry J. Ingram has Joined as a Partner