AGTC to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: AGTC), a biotechnology company conducting human clinical trials of adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapies for the treatment of rare diseases, today announced that management will be participating in the following virtual investor conferences:
- H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference (March 9-10, 2021)A fireside chat with Sue Washer, President & Chief Executive Officer, will be available to view on-demand beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ET through the entirety of the conference.
- 33rd Annual ROTH Conference (March 15-17, 2021)Ms. Washer and Mark Shearman, Chief Scientific Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 1:00 p.m. ET on Monday, March 15, 2021.
Audio webcasts of the presentation at the H.C. Wainwright and ROTH conferences can be accessed by visiting http://ir.agtc.com/events-and-presentations. A replay will be available on the Company's website following the events.
About AGTCAGTC is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing genetic therapies for people with rare and debilitating ophthalmic, otologic and central nervous system (CNS) diseases. AGTC is a leader in designing and constructing all critical gene therapy elements and bringing them together to develop customized therapies that address real patient needs. AGTC’s most advanced clinical programs leverage its best-in-class technology platform to potentially improve vision for patients with an inherited retinal disease. AGTC has active clinical trials in X-linked retinitis pigmentosa (XLRP) and achromatopsia (ACHM CNGB3 and ACHM CNGA3). Its preclinical programs build on the Company’s industry-leading AAV manufacturing technology and scientific expertise. AGTC is advancing multiple important pipeline candidates to address substantial unmet clinical need in optogenetics, otology and CNS disorders.
Corporate Contacts:Bill SullivanChief Financial OfficerApplied Genetic Technologies CorporationT: (617) 843-5728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen PotterChief Business OfficerApplied Genetic Technologies CorporationT: (617) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DATA443 SCHEDULES BUSINESS UPDATE WEBCAST ON MONDAY, APRIL 19TH AT 4:30PM ET
- Center for Traumatic Stress, Resilience and Recovery Offers Help to Health Care Workers, Their Families and Community
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Apache, AgEagle, Infinity Q, and Velodyne Lidar and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!