AGF Reports January 2021 Assets Under Management
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AGF Management Limited reported total fee-earning assets under management (AUM) of $39.1 billion as at January 31, 2021.
|AUM ($ billions)||January 31,2021||December 31,2020||% ChangeMonth-Over-Month||January 31,2020||% ChangeYear-Over-Year|
|Total Mutual Fund (including retail pooled funds)||$20.8||$20.8||$19.3|
|Institutional and Sub-advisory + High-net-worth + Exchange-traded funds||$15.5||$15.9||$17.0|
|Subtotal (before Private Alternative AUM)||$36.3||$36.7||$36.3|
|Private Alternative AUM||$2.8||$2.8||$2.7|
|Average Daily Mutual Fund AUM||$21.2||$20.6||$19.5|
|Mutual Fund AUM by Category(including retail pooled funds)($ billions)||January 31,2021||December 31,2020||January 31,2020|
|Domestic Equity Funds||$3.7||$3.7||$3.7|
|U.S. and International Equity Funds||10.1||10.0||8.5|
|Domestic Balanced Funds||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|U.S. and International Balanced Funds||1.4||1.5||1.4|
|Domestic Fixed Income Funds||1.6||1.6||1.5|
|U.S. and International Fixed Income Funds||3.4||3.4||3.6|
|Domestic Money Market||0.2||0.2||0.1|
|Total Mutual Fund AUM||$20.8||$20.8||$19.3|
ABOUT AGF MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Founded in 1957, AGF Management Limited (AGF) is an independent and globally diverse asset management firm. AGF brings a disciplined approach to delivering excellence in investment management through its fundamental, quantitative, alternative and high-net-worth businesses focused on providing an exceptional client experience. AGF’s suite of investment solutions extends globally to a wide range of clients, from financial advisors and individual investors to institutional investors including pension plans, corporate plans, sovereign wealth funds and endowments and foundations.
AGF has investment operations and client servicing teams on the ground in North America, Europe and Asia. With over $39 billion in total assets under management, AGF serves more than 700,000 investors. AGF trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol AGF.B.
AGF Management Limited shareholders, analysts and media, please contact:Adrian BasarabaSenior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer416-865-4203, InvestorRelations@agf.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C14000 Series Wins iF DESIGN AWARD 2021
- Best's Market Segment Report: AM Best Maintains Negative Outlook on Italian Life Insurance Segment
- As Europe Prepares for New Regulations, RAPS Euro Convergence Gathers Regulatory Pros Online for Updates, Discussion, and Debate, 10–12 May