AFC Gamma, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2021
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCG) (“AFC”) today announced that it plans to report earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 before the financial markets open in New York on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
AFC will host a conference call at 8:30 am (Eastern Time) on Thursday, November 4, 2021 to discuss its quarterly financial results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. The call will be available through a live audio webcast at the Investor Relations section of AFC’s website at www.afcgamma.com, or live by calling 1-833-693-0548 (domestic) or 1-661-407-1588 (international). All callers will need to enter the Conference ID number 9115448 and reference “AFC Gamma Q3 2021 Earnings Call” after being connected with the operator.
The complete webcast will be archived for 90 days on the AFC’s website. A telephone playback of the conference call will also be available from 12:00 pm Eastern Time on Thursday, November 4, 2021 until 11:00 am Eastern Time on Friday, November 12, 2021, 2021 by calling 855-859-2056 (domestic) and 404-537-3406 (international). For all replays, please reference Conference ID number 9115448.
About AFC Gamma, Inc.
AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCG) is an institutional lender to leading cannabis companies with strong operations and cash-flow prospects, real-estate-security and other collateral, and locations in states with favorable supply/demand fundamentals and legislative environments. AFC provides innovative and customized financing solutions through first-lien loans, mortgage loans, construction loans and bridge financings. The senior-management team of the company has approximately 100 years of combined experience in investment management and disciplined credit investing across a range of economic cycles.
Jim Golden / Scott Bisang / Jack KelleherJoele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher212-355-4449Source: AFC Gamma, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS
- Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Financial Results
- ESCO Technologies Announces Webcast of Fourth Quarter/Year-End Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!