AEM United States Ag Tractor and Combine Report March 2021
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILWAUKEE, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
|March||YTD - March||BeginningInventory|
|2WD Farm Tractors|
|Total 2WD Farm Tractors||30,990||16,742||85.1||62,555||40,333||55.1||95,133|
|4WD Farm Tractors||203||198||2.5||600||544||10.3||516|
|Total Farm Tractors||31,193||16,940||84.1||63,155||40,877||54.5||95,649|
The AEM Ag Tractor and Combine Report is provided monthly and is derived from AEM member companies through proprietary statistical reporting programs. The data is provided by AEM members and represents preliminary monthly retail sales of Ag equipment. Separate reports are available for the U.S., Canada and Russia. For more information, please visit: https://www.aem.org/market-data/statistics/us-ag-tractor-and-combine-reports/. Attention Media: To speak with an AEM spokesperson about the data, please contact Sandra Mason at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sheldon Inwentash Acquires Securities of ThreeD Capital Inc.
- Green drive scales new peaks
- Sanya Boosts Tourism and Consumption as First China International Consumer Products Expo Held in Hainan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!