AB “Novaturas” resumes flights from Latvia to Egypt at the end of March
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The leading tour operator in the Baltic States “Novaturas” from the 27th of March resumes flights from Latvia to Egypt. From April, 4 flights per week program will be operated from Latvia to the main Egyptian resorts.
"On the 9th of March, the Latvian government has lifted restriction on traveling to the third countries. The government’s decision states that flights to the third countries are allowed to be operated from the 17th of March. We are starting with two flights per week program from Latvia to Egypt. The first plane after almost a year from Riga airport to Hurghada is planned to take off on the 27th of March, and on the 28th of March - to Sharm El Sheikh resort. From April, the number of scheduled flights will double - we will operate 4 flights a week program. Planes to Egyptian resorts have been departing from Estonia and Lithuania for some time now, and we are glad that travelers from Latvia will soon be able to enjoy their holidays in Egypt as well”, says Audronė Keinytė, head of “Novaturas” group.
The Company currently operates flight programs to Tenerife and Egypt. From mid-February, holiday destinations program has also been supplemented with holiday offers to the United Arab Emirates, and from March to - Maldives. Flights to Turkish resorts will be resumed in all markets in April. Depending on the period, up to 10 flights per week are planned from Lithuania, four flights are planned from Latvia and five flights from Estonia per week.
About “Novaturas” group
AB “Novaturas” group is the largest tour operator in the Baltic States, offering summer and winter package holidays in more than 30 destinations worldwide and more than 100 sightseeing routes. In 2019, the group served more than 293 thousand customers.
+370 687 10426
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, May 27, 2021
- MediaKind Announces Two Senior Appointments to Elevate Business Strategy in DTC and Advertising Space
- Net Asset Value(s)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!