AAON Announces Price Increase
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TULSA, Okla., March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON) today announced a price increase of 4% on all AAON HVAC equipment. This price increase is a direct result of increased raw material and component costs, including stainless steel, galvanized steel and copper, which are up 30 to 50% compared to last year. The price increase is effective June 1st, 2021.
“As raw material prices have continued to rise considerably, this is also driving a 3 to 4% increase in our component costs. We intend to stay ahead of these inflationary pressures and must increase the price of AAON equipment,” said Gary Fields, AAON President and CEO.
About AAONAAON is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged outdoor mechanical rooms, air handling units, makeup air units, energy recovery units, condensing units, geothermal/water-source heat pumps, coils and controls. Since the founding of AAON in 1988, AAON has maintained a commitment to design, develop, manufacture and deliver heating and cooling products to perform beyond all expectations and demonstrate the value of AAON to our customers. For more information, please visit www.AAON.com.
Contact InformationEric TaylorPhone: 918-583-2266Email: Marketing@AAON.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- INDUS Announces Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Leasing, Acquisition, Development and Disposition Updates
- Canadian Developer Concord Pacific, Awarded South Lake Union's 2020 Good Neighbor of the Year for their ongoing support of communities and front-line workers during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Airvet Partners With MWI Animal Health To Become Preferred Telemedicine Partner