21Vianet Group, Inc. to Announce Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BEIJING, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 P.M. on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, U.S. Eastern Time, or 8:30 A.M. on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, Beijing Time, to discuss the financial results.
In advance of the conference call, all participants must use the following link to complete the online registration process. Upon registering, each participant will receive important details for this conference including the call date and time, a unique registrant ID, and a set of participant dial-in numbers to join the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible through March 31, 2021, by dialing the following numbers:
|United States Toll Free:||+1-855-452-5696|
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available through the Company's investor relation website at http://ir.21vianet.com.
21Vianet Group, Inc. is a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, including IDC services, cloud services, and business VPN services to improve the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's Internet backbone. 21Vianet operates in more than 20 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of over 6,000 hosting and related enterprise customers that span numerous industries ranging from Internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
Investor Relations Contacts:
21Vianet Group, Inc.
+86 10 8456 2121
+86 10 8456 2121
+1 (646) 405-4922
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valneva and Pfizer Report Further Positive Phase 2 Results, Including Booster Response, for Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Announces COO Departure
- ComplyAdvantage Releases State Of Financial Crime 2021 Mid-Year Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!