21Vianet Group, Inc. to Announce Unaudited First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BEIJING, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 P.M. on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, U.S. Eastern Time, or 8:00 A.M. on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, Beijing Time, to discuss the financial results.
In advance of the conference call, all participants must use the following link to complete the online registration process. Upon registering, each participant will receive important details for this conference including the call date and time, a unique registrant ID, and a set of participant dial-in numbers to join the conference call.
|A replay of the conference call will be accessible through June 2, 2021, by dialing the following numbers:|
|United States Toll Free:||+1-855-452-5696|
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available through the Company's investor relation website at http://ir.21vianet.com.
21Vianet Group, Inc. is a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, including IDC services, cloud services, and VPN services to improve the reliability, security and speed of its customers’ internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and equipment in 21Vianet’s data centers and connect to China’s internet backbone. 21Vianet operates in more than 20 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of over 6,000 hosting and related enterprise customers that span numerous industries ranging from internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
Investor Relations Contacts:
21Vianet Group, Inc.
+86 10 8456 2121
+86 10 8456 2121
+1 (646) 405-4922
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recent Bindable Research Exposes Changes in Insurance Purchasing Preferences
- Ninety-nine percent of all Clarkson University employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- While K–3 Students Are Beginning to Recover from COVID Instructional Loss, More Students Are Still at Risk of Not Learning to Read Than Pre-Pandemic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!