21Vianet Group, Inc. Filed Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 28, 2021 Eastern Time. The annual report can be accessed on 21Vianet's investor relations website at http://ir.21vianet.com/. The Company will provide hard copies of the annual report, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
Separately, the Company also issued its initial ESG report, which is available on 21Vianet's investor relations website.
About 21Vianet21Vianet Group, Inc. is a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, including IDC services, cloud services, and VPN services to improve the reliability, security and speed of its customers’ internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and equipment in 21Vianet’s data centers and connect to China’s internet backbone. 21Vianet operates in more than 20 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of over 6,000 hosting and related enterprise customers that span numerous industries ranging from internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
Investor Relations Contacts:
21Vianet Group, Inc.Rene Jiang+86 10 8456 2121IR@21Vianet.com
Julia Jiang+86 10 8456 2121IR@21Vianet.com
ICR, Inc.Xinran Rao+1 (646) 405-4922IR@21Vianet.comSource: 21Vianet Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Two Individuals for Wash Trading Scheme Involving Options of "Meme Stocks"
- Bone Therapeutics signs research partnership with Implant Therapeutics to access induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
- Freshworks Helps Dunzo Delight its Customers with Faster Support as it Scales Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!