10x Genomics to Report First Quarter Financial Results on May 5, 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 10x Genomics (Nasdaq: TXG) today announced it will report financial results for the first quarter 2021 after market close on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021. The company’s management will webcast a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its results, business developments and outlook.
Live audio of the webcast will be available on the “Investors” section of the company website at: www.10xgenomics.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay for at least 45 days after the event.
About 10x Genomics10x Genomics is a life science technology company building products to interrogate, understand and master biology to advance human health. The company’s integrated solutions include instruments, consumables and software for analyzing biological systems at a resolution and scale that matches the complexity of biology. 10x Genomics products have been adopted by researchers around the world, including all of the top 100 global research institutions, as ranked by Nature in 2019, and all of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, as ranked by 2019 research and development spend, and have been cited in over 2,250 research papers on discoveries ranging from oncology to immunology, and neuroscience. The company’s patent portfolio comprises more than 1,000 patents and patent applications.
Disclosure Information10x Genomics uses filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, its website (www.10xgenomics.com), press releases, public conference calls, public webcasts and its social media accounts as means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Spanish architecture studio Lecoc awarded an IF Design Award for creating Oran's cancer hospital
- Afya Limited Announces Cliquefarma’s Acquisition