Arcadis reports transactions under its current share buyback program
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Amsterdam, April 9, 2021 – Arcadis (EURONEXT: ARCAD), the leading global Design & Consultancy organization for natural and built assets, has repurchased 120,758 of its own shares in the period from April 6, 2021 up to and including April 8, 2021 at an average price of €34.66. The consideration of this repurchase was €4.2 million. The repurchase is in accordance with the share buyback program to cover existing obligations under employee incentive plans and to cover commitments for stock dividend, as announced on 19 February 2021.
The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 597,447 shares for a total consideration of €18.4 million.
For more detailed information see: https://www.arcadis.com/en/global/investors/share-information/share-buyback-program/
Improving quality of life
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
ARCADIS INVESTOR RELATIONS
Mobile: +31 6 51599483
Arcadis is the leading global design & consultancy organization for natural and built assets. We maximize impact for our clients and the communities they serve by providing effective solutions through sustainable outcomes, focus and scale, and digitalization. We are over 27,000 people, active in more than 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. www.arcadis.com
This press release contains information that qualifies or may qualify as inside information within the meaning of Article 7(1) of the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
- Arcadis reports transactions under its current share buyback program week 7
- Arcadis share buy back program 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Sector Releases New Value of Volunteer Time of $28.54 Per Hour
- China Biologic Announces Completion of Going Private Transaction
- Argo Group Announces that 2021 Annual General Meeting Will be Held in Virtual Format