AS Tallinna Moekombinaat, the subsidiary of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, contests the ruling of Tallinn District Court
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 29 January 2021 Tallinn District Court decided not to satisfy the appeals of AS Tallinna Moekombinaat and its three creditors - Elkoral OÜ, OÜ Kristiine KVH and AS Merko Ehitus Eesti- against the ruling in which Harju County Court decided to terminate the reorganization proceedings of AS Tallnna Moekombinaat. AS Tallinna Moekombinaat has decided to contest this ruling and filed an appeal to the Supreme Court of Estonia.
During the dispute the reorganization proceedings are ongoing and the consequences of initiating the reorganization proceedings continue to apply to AS Tallinna Moekombinaat. T1 Mall of Tallinn carries on its daily activities. The reorganization proceedings of AS Tallinna Moekombinaat do not affect operations of other group companies of AS Pro Kapital Grupp.
Member of the Management Board
+372 614 4920
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab Announces Closing of Public Offering of American Depositary Shares and Full Exercise of Greenshoe Option
- SOFIA Upgrading One-of-a-kind Camera
- "The New England Journal of Medicine" Publishes Results from Two Bimekizumab Phase 3 Studies in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis