[Correction] GOGL – Special General Meeting
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Golden Ocean Group Limited (the “Company”) advises that a Special General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on March 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. at Par-la-Ville Place, 4th Floor, 14 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton, Bermuda (the “Meeting”). The following resolution was in line with the proposal in the notice to the Meeting.
The Company’s authorized share capital be increased from US$10,000,000.00 divided into 200,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each to US$15,000,000.00 divided into 300,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each by the creation of 100,000,000 common shares of US$0.05 par value each.
Hamilton, BermudaMarch 26, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RIDE SHAREHOLDER DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Lordstown Motors Corp.
- Stop & Shop’s Worcester Massachusetts-Area Stores Pilot Flashfood Program to Reduce Food Waste & Help Local Shoppers Save
- Results of the votes of the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting of April 16, 2021