BitAngels: Upcoming Events and Thoughts on Uniswap v3/DeFi investing
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KingSwap x BitAngels Singapore 2021- Why Everyone In Crypto Is Talking About DeFi?
Las Vegas, NV, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (via Blockchain Wire) Is it Time for DeFi to Go Mainstream After the GameStop Craze? Get in on the Trend with Our Strategic Crypto Leaders in the blockchain space!
- Technicorum Holdings
Uniswap v3 is Coming and How It Could Change DeFi Investing
Thoughts from BitAngels Senior Analyst, Gavin Knight
The DeFi space has been booming to say the least. It seems like every day a new AMM (automated market maker), staking or other solution is launched. Uniswap was the core foundational project that helped launch DeFi on Ethereum. It’s often easy to have an investment thesis to invest in the next and new innovative product, but Uniswap is still innovating. With their governance token moving about 10Bn they’ve got some budget to spare. So it’s important to take into account these features which can easily beat out the competition with the sheer traffic and attention Uniswap gets. So for the next project you evaluate, take this into account and think what’s different about their product. The full details can be found here: https://uniswap.org/blog/uniswap-v3/
Uniswap v3 offers
- Concentrated liquidity, giving individual LPs granular control over what price ranges their capital is allocated to. Individual positions are aggregated together into a single pool, forming one combined curve for users to trade against
- Multiple fee tiers , allowing LPs to be appropriately compensated for taking on varying degrees of risk
Explained in depth in the blog post.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen Announces Topline Results from the Tofersen Phase 3 Study and its Open-Label Extension in SOD1-ALS
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- Rio Tinto announces $12 million dollar Telethon partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!