White House says Biden is finalizing details of American Family Plan
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
FILE PHOTO: White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki delivers remarks during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 16, 2021. REUTERS/Tom Brenner
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on Thursday that President Biden is continuing to meet with his policy team to finalize details of the American Family Plan, the next phase of his $4 trillion push to overhaul the American economy.
The president is expected to outline the plan before his first address to a joint session of Congress next week, Psaki said.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason and Nandita Bose in Washington; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. retail sales pause, record savings seen supporting spending
- Biden Revokes Trump's Social-Media Executive Order - Bloomberg
- Coca-Cola discontinues energy drink in N.America
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!