SoftBank to invest $900 million in gene sequencing firm Pacific Biosciences
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
FILE PHOTO: The logo of SoftBank Group Corp is displayed at SoftBank World 2017 conference in Tokyo, Japan, July 20, 2017. REUTERS/Issei Kato/File Photo GLOBAL BUSINESS WEEK AHEAD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - SoftBank Group Corp will invest $900 million in gene sequencing firm Pacific Biosciences of California Inc in its latest healthcare investment, the company said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Dania Nadeem in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle expects sales surge this quarter, builds on 17.2% first-quarter growth
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Call
- Blucora shareholders re-elect board, reject four Ancora nominees