Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Shares Up 17% Following 142k Share Purchase by Ault Global Holdings
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silversun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNT) shares are gaining 17% higher in the after hours, as Ault Global Holdings, Inc reports purchase of additional 142K shares at $6.78/sh.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRMP Files 13D on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM), Shares Concerns in Letter
- Olive.com to Go Public in Business Combination with MDH Acquisition Corp. (MDH)
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces 1.1M Direct Offering at $3.50 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!