Markets Tumble as Bernanke Addresses NABE; Dow Down 270, Nasdaq Down 58, S&P Down 33
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Market Check: as Ben Bernanke is addressing the National Association of Business Economics, the indices are tumbling. The Dow is now down 270 pts, or 2.7%, the Nasdaq is down 58 pts, or 3.1%, and the S&P 500 is down 33 pts, or 3.1%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 (NSA) (EFC) (AZPN) (AEGN)
- CI Financial Corp (CIXX) to Acquire Dowling & Yahnke
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!