Iran Guards say they seize two Greek tankers in Gulf - state media
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Iran's Revolutionary Guards said they seized two Greek tankers in the Gulf for unspecified violations on Friday, Iranian state media reported.
"The Revolutionary Guards Navy today seized two Greek tankers for violations in Gulf waters," said a Guards statement, quoted by the state news agency IRNA.
(Reporting by Dubai newsroom; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TikTok seeks to reassure U.S. lawmakers on data security
- Analysis-Markets challenge Fed timeline, threatening more swings in Treasuries
- FTX signs deal with option to buy BlockFi for up to $240 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!