Dish Network CFO to step down, join Brookdale Senior Living
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
FILE PHOTO: A Dish Network satellite dish is shown on a residential home in Encinitas, California, U.S., November 8, 2017. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Swain, who has been the CFO of Dish since August 2014, will step down effective Aug. 22, the company said https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1001082/000155837018006934/f8-k.htm in a filing on Friday. He also resigned as CFO of subsidiary Dish DBS Corp.
Prior to joining Dish in 2011, Swain spent more than 15 years in the telecommunications sector, most recently at CenturyLink Inc (NYSE: CTL).
Swain is expected to start in his new role at Brookdale Senior, an operator of senior living and retirement communities in the United States, in September.
(Reporting by Arjun Panchadar in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Hut 8 Mining Corp (HUT) Prices 17.55M Share Offering at $8.55/sh
- NXT-ID (NXTD) Prices 27.9M Share and Warrant Offering at $0.45/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!