Citron to discuss 2021 investment opportunities on Clubhouse - tweet
- Futures slip as U.S. calls for pause in J&J's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
FILE PHOTO: The social audio app Clubhouse is seen on a mobile phone in this illustration picture taken February 8, 2021. REUTERS/Florence Lo/Illustration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Citron Research, run by short-seller Andrew Left, plans to discuss investment opportunities for 2021 on audio-based social network Clubhouse on Thursday, the firm said on its Twitter handle.
"Follow Citron Research on Clubhouse. Tomorrow we will start a room and will discuss...new most compelling asymmetrical invest opps of 2021," Citron Research tweeted.
Citron's discussion will also include the current state of activist short-selling and updates on past recommendations, the firm said.
(Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Shailesh Kuber)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airlines could use new EU COVID pass this summer: official
- Powell says U.S. Fed is reviewing 'concerning' Archegos bank losses - CBS '60 Minutes'
- Kim Kardashian's Skims brand valued at $1.6 billion in latest funding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Reuters
Related EntitiesTwitter, Citron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!