Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust Plans to List on Nasdaq Under 'COIN'
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust (Nasdaq; COIN) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for a public offering of its common shares. The Trust plans to offer 1 million shares and aims to list on the Nasdaq OMX under the ticker
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) and Polestar Announce Effectiveness of Registration Statement, Set Special Meeting for June 22
- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Receives Nasdaq Non-Compliance Letter
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC) Provides Update on Status Under Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!