Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust Plans to List on Nasdaq Under 'COIN'
- Wall St opens lower as hawkish Fed lifts yields, growth stocks fall
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) to acquire Splunk (SPLK) for $28 billion; Shares fall
- What's next for stocks as Fed fully embraces 'higher for longer' mantra
- With Fed out of the way, Wells Fargo sees S&P 500 rising to 4600
- FedEx shares jump on strong profit numbers, market share gains; Analysts raise numbers
Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust (Nasdaq; COIN) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for a public offering of its common shares. The Trust plans to offer 1 million shares and aims to list on the Nasdaq OMX under the ticker
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsara Inc (IOT) Mentioned Cautiously at Spruce Point
- McDonald's (MCD) CEO Sells $1.57M Worth of Stock
- Gravitas Education Holdings (GEHI) Announces Special Cash Dividend; Reports Status of Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!