Fed's Bullard only sees 50% chance of Biden's infrastructure bill happening
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fed's Bullard only sees 50% chance of Biden's infrastructure bill happening.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Powell said QE taper will in all likelihood be well before interest rate hike
- Companies with NDRs 4/15
- Blue Apron (APRN) Halted on LUDP, Up 12% Following Hellofresh Prelim. Results