Ben Bernake Posts New Blog Taking On Secular Stagnation Hypothesis
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Ben Bernake posts a new blog taking a critical look at Larry Summers’ secular stagnation hypothesis. (Link)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Fed's Kashkari opposed to rate hikes at least through 2023
- Fed's Bullard said inflation more intense than expected
- Fed Chair Powell Says Inflation Could Turn Out to be Higher and More Persistent Than We Expect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex, Insiders' Blog
Related EntitiesLarry Summers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!