mRNA Vaccine Makers Decline After 1,200 Reports of Heart Inflammation Following Shot
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 23, 2021 12:12 PM EDT)
The CDC, at an advisory panel, said more than 1,200 cases of heart inflammation have been reported in people who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.
The risk of heart inflammation following vaccination in adolescence and young adults age 12-39 is notably higher after the second vaccine dose, said the CDC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pressure Growing on Moderna (MRNA) and Pfizer (PFE) to Share Covid Vaccine Formulas - Report
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Expands Research Collaboration to Develop Precision Medicine Techniques for COVID-19 Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Verve Therapeutics (VERV) Reports New Preclinical Data with VERVE-101 Demonstrating Robust, Durable and Precise Editing of the PCSK9 Gene for the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!