Tens of millions of J&J COVID-19 shots sit at Baltimore factory -sources - Reuters
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tens of millions of J&J (NYSE: JNJ) COVID-19 shots sit at Baltimore factory -sources - Reuters
An estimated 30 million to 50 million doses of Johnson & Johnson's JNJ.N COVID-19 vaccine made early this year sits idle in Emergent BioSolutions Inc's EBS.N plant in Baltimore awaiting a green light from U.S. regulators to ship, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) COVID-19 Vaccine Fully Approved by Health Canada to Prevent COVID-19 in Individuals 18 years and Older
- WHO names new COVID variant omicron, cautions against travel measures
- Beijing presses Didi to delist from U.S. over data security fears - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!