Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) majority-owned subsidiary Scilex receives FDA approval for Ztildo
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE) majority-owned subsidiary Scilex receives FDA approval for Ztildo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic THIOLA
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Resubmits ZIMHI New Drug Application to FDA for the Treatment of Opioid Overdose
- Mind Medicine (MNMD) Receives FDA Type C Meeting Response for Project Lucy Phase 2b Clinical Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!