Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech SE (BNTX) Say Three Vaccine Doses Neutralize Omicron Variant - DJ
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 8, 2021 6:53 AM EST)
The two-dose regimen was significantly less effective.
A third dose increased antibodies 25-fold compared to two doses in the variant. Two doses may prove effective in preventing severe illness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) and OPKO (OPK) Receive CRL for BLA for Somatrogon for Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- $1.3T of Single Stock Options Set to Expire Today, 2nd Largest Ever - Goldman Sachs
- Boosters Fend Off Disease From Delta, Omicron, Studies Show - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!