Pfizer (PFE) Talking with Regulators About Booster for South African Variant - Reuters
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) scientists are in talks with regulators over a plan to test a booster shot of its COVID-19 vaccine engineered for the South African variant, Reuters reported.
The scientists have not determined if a booster is necessary to protect against the South African variant.
Pfizer scientists are also proposing a test of a booster to its current COVID-19 vaccine.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU seeks new contract with Pfizer/BioNTech for up to 1.8 billion vaccines from 2022 -EU source
- Celcuity Announces Worldwide Licensing Agreement with Pfizer to Develop and Commercialize Gedatolisib, a First-in-Class PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor for Breast Cancer
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Announces Positive Results From Phase 1 Study of Ifabotuzumab in Glioblastoma Multiforme