Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) committed to working with the FDA and Johnson & Johnson to quickly resolve issues
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has completed its inspection of Emergent BioSolutions’ (NYSE: EBS) Baltimore-Bayview facility and provided specific feedback. Given the heightened focus on this facility, the FDA has proactively shared its findings to keep the public, policymakers and all other stakeholders informed. The issuance of findings by the FDA is normal following a facility inspection and provides direction on the necessary steps to improve operations. Emergent is committed to working with the FDA and Johnson & Johnson to quickly resolve the issues identified.
We deeply value the relationship we have with our manufacturing partners and with the FDA. The FDA’s feedback will help us continue to improve and strengthen the supply chain for Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine. While we are never satisfied to see shortcomings in our manufacturing facilities or process, they are correctable and we will take swift action to remedy them.
We are exceedingly proud of our heroic workforce in Baltimore who have stepped up to work 24/7 to ensure vaccines will be produced with the highest quality and be quickly available to fight this pandemic.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Begins Pivotal Phase 3 DETECT-Trial for Diagnosis of Childhood-Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Stifel Reiterates Buy Rating on Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) as ZYNRELEF Gains Approval
- Strongbridge Biopharma (SBBP) Announces FDA Filing Acceptance of NDA for RECORLEV for Treatment of Endogenous Cushing’s Syndrome
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!