AstraZeneca (AZN) says numbers published yesterday were based on a pre-specified interim analysis with a data cut-off of 17 February
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 23, 2021 7:55 AM EDT)
AstraZeneca (NASDAQ: AZN) announced:
Update following statement by NIAID on AZD1222 US Phase III trial data
The numbers published yesterday were based on a pre-specified interim analysis with a data cut-off of 17 February.
We have reviewed the preliminary assessment of the primary analysis and the results were consistent with the interim analysis. We are now completing the validation of the statistical analysis.
We will immediately engage with the independent data safety monitoring board (DSMB) to share our primary analysis with the most up to date efficacy data. We intend to issue results of the primary analysis within 48 hours.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU Drug Regulator Finds Possible Astra (AZN) Shot-Blood Clot Link - Bloomberg
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Subsidiary Has Received From FDA a sNDA Approval for ZTlido Label Expansion
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!