AbbVie (ABBV) Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Generic Name: an antibody-drug conjugate of humanized, cysteine-engineered IgG1 monoclonal antibody targeting seizure-related 6 homolog conjugated to N-acetyl-gamma-calicheamicin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FDA Approves Exelixis's (EXEL) CABOMETYX for Patients with Previously Treated Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Positive Results Presented at ESMO 2021 From Randomized, Controlled, Phase 2 Trial of Relacorilant in Patients with Recurrent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Celsion and Hainan Poly Pharm Sign Agreement to Manufacture Celsion’s DNA-based Vaccine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!