Winthrop Realty Trust (FUR) Closes Public Offering of 5.75M Shares for Proceeds of ~$67.04M
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE: FUR) closes its public offering of 5.75 million shares at $12.25/share for proceeds of almost $67.04 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) Announces $1B Share Buyback, Reports Earnings
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (TRX) Announces Direct 17.95M Share Offering at $0.39/sh
- Agrify Corp. (AGFY) Announces 4.02M Share and Warrant Private Placement at $6.80/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!