UiPath (PATH) Block of 1.5M Shares Said Offered Via Morgan Stanley at $69.30-$69.75 - Bloomberg
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UiPath (NYSE: PATH) Block of 1.5M Shares Said Offered Via Morgan Stanley at $69.30-$69.75 - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Announces 12.5M Share Offering
- Nordic Capital Said in Talks to Buy Inovalon (INOV) - Bloomberg
- Minim, Inc (MINM) Announces 8.4M Share Proposed Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!