Uber (UBER) Block of 45M Shares is Said Offered Via Goldman Sachs - Bloomberg
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 28, 2021 5:33 PM EDT)
Uber (NYSE: UBER) shares traded lower after-hours, falling over 4.5%, Initially, it wasn't clear what was causing the decline but chatter soon surfaced of a large block trade. Bloomberg later confirmed the chatter, reporting that a block of 45 million shares was offered via Goldman Sachs. The block was offered at $44.15 to $46.15 each. Bloomberg cited a person familiar with the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- UPDATE: Helbiz (HLBZ) Files For Up to 5.3M Share Secondary Offering
- Intuity Medical (POGO) Files For Up to $75M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!