UPDATE: Virgin Galactic (SPCE)Amends $1B Mixed Securities Shelf, Removes Plans to Offer 2.67M Shares Underlying Warrants
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 17, 2021 5:52 PM EDT)
Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) Files $1B Mixed Securities Shelf.
UPDATE: This was an amended filing. The original filing was on May 28th. The plan to also issue up to 2,666,667 shares of common stock underlying warrants was removed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Virgin Galactic, RLX, and Stable Road and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Tesla (TSLA): New Model S Deliveries on Hold - Report
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!