UPDATE: Discovery, Inc (DISCA) Block of 20M Class A Shares is Said Offered - Bloomberg
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 26, 2021 2:08 PM EDT)
Discovery, Inc (NASDAQ: DISCA) Block of 20M Class A Shares is Said Offered - Bloomberg
- Discovery share said said offered at $36 to market via Goldman
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) selling 19 million shares of of Discovery (DISCA) and 22 million shares of DISCK (DISCK) - CNBC's Faber
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Coinbase (COIN) Adds to Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!