Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TVTX) today announced that it intends to offer and sell, in an underwritten public offering and subject to market and other conditions, $150,000,000 of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Travere. In addition, Travere intends to grant the underwriters for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
BofA Securities, Jefferies and SVB Leerink are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) PT Raised to $235 at Jefferies
- SkyWater Technology (SKYT) Prices 6.96M Share Upsized IPO at $14/Sh