Tesla (TSLA) files to offer 2,723,198 Shares; $1.35B in Conv Notes, Musk to Buy ~42K Shares
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 2, 2019 7:33 AM EDT)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) files to offer 2,723,198 Shares.
Mr. Elon Musk, our Chief Executive Officer, has indicated his preliminary interest in purchasing up to 41,896 shares of our common stock for a purchase price of approximately $10.0 million in this offering at the public offering price.
Concurrently with this offering of common stock and pursuant to a separate prospectus supplement, we are offering % convertible senior notes due 2024, or the notes, to the public in an aggregate principal amount of $1.35 billion (or $1.55 billion if the underwriters for the concurrent convertible notes offering exercise in full their option to purchase additional notes). The closing of this offering of common stock is not contingent upon the closing of the concurrent convertible notes offering, and the closing of the concurrent convertible notes offering is not contingent upon the closing of this offering of common stock.
Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, BofA, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Soc Gen and Wells Fargo will be handling the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Announces Offering Of Common Stock
- Syneos Health, Inc. (SYNH) Announces 7M Share Secondary Offering of Common Stock
- DMC Global (BOOM) Prices 2.5M Share Common Offering at $45/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Tesla, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!